Strategic Marketing Manager / Intercontinental
|職務内容||【Job Description Summary】
INTERCONTINENTAL (Japan, ASEAN, Korea, ANZ, South Asia, Latin Americas) is
a key growth region for GE Healthcare with an aspiration to reach >$3B over
next 3 years by accelerating penetration in existing market/customer segments
and expanding into adjacencies. Given the region’s growth ambitions, we are
seeking a Strategic Marketing Professional to optimize expansion in existing
markets, identify new growth markets, support creation of strategies/proposals
and execution on those opportunities in collaboration with sub-region organization.
On a day-to-day basis, the role holder will work directly with Strategy & Program
Director for the Intercontinental region and sub-regional leadership including
Marketing, Commercial Excellence, Product, Sales and Service leaders and will
be the point of contact for global market/competitive intelligence, commercial
and marketing teams.
○ Market Analysis & Reporting
・Analyze market performance (e.g., market size, growth, share, visibility,
win-rate, profitability) by coordinating with commercial excellence / marketing
teams across different product groups/sub-regions.
・Conduct quarterly market estimate in collaboration with sub-region / global
segment team and maintain up to date PowerBI Market Performance Dashboard
・Identify consolidated drivers of strength and weakness in market, competitive
intelligence/competitor strategies/actions, and underlying secular themes to explain
commercial performance and areas for targeting counter-measures.
・Periodically report actual and forecasted performance of commercial metrics to
the Intercontinental and leadership team via Monthly Operating Review (MOR),
Product Operating Review (POR), Segment Operating Review (SOR)
○ Marketing Strategy Development
・Frequently collaborate with Marketing, segment team, and external 3rd parties to
identify potential areas of adjacencies that can deliver topline and operating margin
・Validate growth opportunities by conducting deep research and analysis on critical
and prioritized problems, including market dynamics, customer behavior, unmet
needs, and best practice case studies.
・Organize cross-functional session and workshop to share findings, evaluate
options define potential solutions, and build associated business case.
・Ultimately, you will establish well supported solutions with specific
recommendations that will enable executive management team to make critical
go/no go decisions.
○ Long-Term Strategy, Budget Planning, and Strategic Project execution
・Support the Intercontinental strategic planning process including forecasting
marketing and order metrics, executing customer VoC, investment business case
development and prioritization.
・Support execution of Intercontinental wide strategic projects. Employ best-in-class
project management framework (e.g., owner, milestones, transformation), operating
mechanisms/review cadence (e.g. bi-weekly, monthly) to deliver on time/on-budget
and regularly update management on status and progress.
○ Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, Business Administration, or
○ 5-8 years’ experience in consulting, product marketing or related field
○ Strong analytical and process skills
○ Excellent oral and written communications skills
○ Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
○ Experience with PowerBI and willingness to learn.
○ Leadership skills – capable of executing projects on time and on budget.
○ Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse,
○ Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate
○ Past experience in management consulting experience preferred.
○ Deep expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization
and branding for healthcare medical device or industrial B2B products.
○ Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
○ Results-oriented, highly motivated, and able to develop and implement
○ Flexible and have a can do” and positive attitude.