Brand / Product Manager / 栄養剤事業部
|職務内容||【Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives】
1.Materialize responsible product’s sales growth through developing product annual strategies, securing field’s execution, and managing the given expense budgets to support activities.
2.Develop future product strategies including the product portfolio management and the product lifecycle management in cooperation with appropriate stakeholders.
3.Be responsible for the product’s demand planning and maintenance of the sales forecast.
4.Contribute to the product’s margin improvement through continuous efforts to evolve the marketing excellence.
【Core Job Responsibilities / Accountability / Scope (Major Duties and Responsibilities)】
Develop annual marketing plan including Half 1 and Half 2 plans. Lead projects cross-functionally and/or intercompany as required basis Keep the product updated with optimal product lifecycle management Develop promotional materials in cooperation with Marketing Communications. Take initiative to establish and maintain strong relationships with KOLs and other stakeholders. Communicate with international and external stakeholders to leverage Abbott’s global presence as the global market leader.
○ Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree
○ MBA degree preferable
○ Have experiences to work as a product manager in the pharma industry, OTC, or other medical-related industry. FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) marketing experience is preferable.
○ Logical communication ability
○ Project management skills
○ Multi-tasking ability
○ Digital marketing knowledge & experience
○ Computer skills：MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Project (preferable)
○ English: TOEIC score over 750
【Required Functional Competencies】
○ Proactively identify work issues / obstacles, communicate them to leaders / peers and create contingency plans
○ Effectively respond to internal or external changes while accepting diversities
○ Treat changes as an opportunity to learn and develop
○ Encourage, support and actively contribute to the team with leadership
○ Offer culturally appropriate, frequent and constructive feedback to peers and leaders
○ Improve efficiencies and / or reduce costs systematically
○ Deliver on expectations and meet commitments; hold self-accountable for results
○ Persist and apply extra efforts to overcome work barriers, issues and obstacles
○ Meet quality and / or compliance standards