【新事業】Training / Education Program Manager / Robotic Surgical Technologies
|職務内容||The Regional Sales Training Program Manager will have a significant impact on the success of the Robotic Assisted Surgery launch and growth of the business across by executing technical, clinical and skill training focused on sales, system implementation and customer support. This position reports into APAC Sales Training, Surgical Robotics, with a focus. This is a strategic and execution role supporting critical commercial team operations across the region.
○ Identify training needs: Drive the collaboration of the different regional stakeholders to identify skill or knowledge gaps based on roles and responsibilities.
○ Training development: Partner with Global and Regional departments to design and develop training courses that align with organizational goals and objectives and when required / or needed the principle of 80% standardization 20% customization will be implemented.
○ Training delivery: Deliver clinical and technical content effectively using digital resources and methods such as Blended, Synchronous and Asynchronous learning.
○ Training evaluation: Assess the effectiveness of the training by contacting evaluations, surveys and feedback and create mechanisms to measure learning outcomes.
○ Team collaboration: Foster cross departmental training collaboration that promotes a culture of learning that enhances communication efficiency and continuous improvement
○ Bachelor’s Degree
○ Business level English language skills.
○ Successful 5 years combined experience in two or more of the following functions: medical device sales or marketing, clinical experience (nursing etc.), training delivery, or other relevant areas, with a strong track record and demonstration of individual and team results
○ Strong commercial acumen, excellent communication skills, a genuine enthusiasm for training and development and a commitment to teamwork are required.
○ In-depth knowledge of successful field sales and support organization structure, processes, and culture
○ Excellent influencing, interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills with demonstrated leadership and coaching capabilities.
○ Experience in multicultural organizations, particularly different learning and thinking styles.
○ Proven track record of ability to navigate and collaborate within a global matrix organization.
○ Proven track record of both individual and team achievement with a natural drive for results.
○ Experience with project management/project leadership, excellent planning and organizational skills coupled with demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex projects concurrently.
○ Excellent spoken and written English is required. European language capability is desired.
○ Operating Room knowledge or experience.
【Nice to Haves】
○ Advanced Degree.
○ Large capital experience in sales, sales training, and/or customer training.
○ Launch experience with complex technologies.
○ Understanding of instructional design and use of adult learning principles for training curricula development.
○ Experience in strategy development or support.
○ Demonstrated ability to operate from idea generation, strategy development through detailed implementation and results delivery.
○ Experience in change management.